Business Dispute Solicitors
When people disagree and fall out in business, it can have devastating consequences for all involved. Corporate disputes are not unusual, and we recognise that they can significantly impact the reputation of individuals and commercial businesses.
That’s why we provide a bespoke service in times of crisis.
Experts In Business Disputes
Here at Monan Gozzett LLP, we act for shareholders, directors and companies in a wide range of corporate disputes, including the following areas:
- Unfair prejudice petitions for and against minority shareholders.
- Breach of shareholder agreements and/or joint venture agreements.
- Breach of warranty claims and enforcement of restrictive covenants.
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims for and against directors, partners and LLP members.
- Misrepresentation and fraud-related claims for and against directors, partners and LLP members.
- Winding up proceedings
What We Do: Business Dispute Solicitors
Our expert team provides bespoke advice to clients concerning their legal rights and obligations, which is critical in any corporate dispute.
We appreciate that our clients are concerned about the financial consequences of being involved in a dispute. We, therefore, provide clear cost advice and consider various litigation funding options with our clients.
As well as advising on when and how to litigate, we also help our clients evaluate the commercial benefit of litigation against settlement or alternative means of dispute resolution at all stages of a dispute.
Our commercial dispute lawyers can also help you resolve disputes, in cases such as:
- Consumer credit claims and other consumer trading problems
- Debt recovery and enforcement
- Financial services claims
- Fraud, bribery and corruption
- Judicial reviews
- Sports litigation
- Urgent interim court applications, such as injunctions
- Warranty claims
Why Choose Monan Gozzett LLP For Business Dispute Resolution?
Our expert dispute resolution solicitors have extensive experience of providing practical and commercial advice in relation to business disputes.
We will thoroughly evaluate your case before providing realistic and pragmatic advice to get the best result for you. With a balanced and robust approach, our team has a strong strategic and commercial understanding as well as proven success track records.
Contact Monan Gozzett LLP today to see how we can help you with your business disputes.